[FRIAM] God

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Sat May 23 23:59:37 EDT 2020

Hi Russ,

Hawking my wares again.  I am sorry but SOMEBODY has to read this crap.  The
argument of this paper
<https://www.researchgate.net/publication/311349078_The_many_perils_of_eject
ive_anthropomorphism>  is that the flow of inference is actually in the
other direction.  We model our view of ourselves on our experience with
others.

Nick

Nicholas Thompson

ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com