[FRIAM] Interdisciplinary work

Jochen Fromm jofr at cas-group.net
Wed May 27 09:50:49 EDT 2020

I just stumbled upon this Spanish quote from Cervantes: "El más tonto sabe más en su casa que el sabio en la ajena" which means "the most foolish person knows more in his home than the wise person knows in someone else's".In this sense interdisciplinary work as the SFI wants to do is hardly possible because we are always making fools of ourselves when we leave our home. For example if I start to talk about psychology as a physicist and computer scientist I must look like a fool to Nick and Eric since I have not studied it :-/By the way thanks David for your invaluable feedback to my foolish interdisciplinary writings, I am still working on it. -J.