[FRIAM] Interdisciplinary work

Jochen Fromm jofr at cas-group.net
Wed May 27 13:18:51 EDT 2020

I am not sure he wrote this :-/ My favorite Cervantes quote from Don Quixote is "There is no book so bad that it does not have something good in it". I remember reading it in Greece during a summer vacation. Don Quixote has everything, it is funny, wise and one of the first novels ever. When we discussed a list of best books here on FRIAM, someone immediately mentioned it (don't remember who).-J.
-------- Original message --------From: Jon Zingale <jonzingale at gmail.com> Date: 5/27/20  17:47  (GMT+01:00) To: friam at redfish.com Subject: Re: [FRIAM] Interdisciplinary work Jochen,Though likely not relevant, I wanted to share my favorite Cervantes quote:"A wise man should ever be cautious when writing books to let his humorand his wits run leaden-footed. For if he writes for silly maidens, then hewrites for nincompoops and ninnies."Jon