[FRIAM] Covid and Politics

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Thu May 28 17:15:17 EDT 2020

Yes. I have a few of those too.  When you shoot a rabbit with a .30-30 not
much is left to eat.  Also, the rabbits around here a suffering from a
Tularemia epidemic.  If a strawman argument is meant to ridicule an
opposing point of view you can say preposterous things.

That's not what I was doing.

Frank

---
Frank C. Wimberly