[FRIAM] What's in a name? MOTH to a Flame

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 12:13:56 EST 2020

I think the proper name is Conditional Association Strategy (as opposed to a Condition Altruism Strategy.

My original impulse was not .. um … prosocial.  I was pissed by the extent to which the entire literature had gone down the Axelrod rat hole with its totally unnatural assumptions and annoyed at my colleagues for giving things cute names.  So, I thought, I can play this stupid game, too.  And,  indeed, I could.  And SURPRISE! it’s still a stupid game, even though I can play it.

Nick

Nicholas Thompson

 <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com> ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com

 <https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/> https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/