[FRIAM] numbers

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 14:27:34 EST 2020

Thanks, Glen, I think the relevant data line was POP100, although I don't know why "100".  In a  sane world, that would be the population in hundreds, but that would give our zip code a population of 4.5 million, which seems a bit  heavy.  In any case, for those of  you following case increments by zip code, here are some denominators as of 2010, as well as the most recent per day 7 day increments. .  The second two columns are deviation are expectation and deviation.  No surprises there, except that there seems to be a bit of a run of cases out by the golf course.  507 has a third more cases than it should have, which demonstrates once again that it's better for your health to be rich than poor.  Caveat emptor: these calculations were done literally on the back of an envelope by an 82 year old guy with poor eyesight and C's in math.

501 - 15,147  - 13% - 02.3c - 4  -

505 - 31,013  - 25% - 06.0   - 8  -

506 - 12, 580 - 09% - 05.5   - 3 +

507 - 45, 890 - 38% - 18.0   - 12 ++