[FRIAM] numbers

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 14:56:38 EST 2020

And to make matters worse, we won't be able to trust the Census 2020 data *either* because they're cutting it off early:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/13/us/supreme-court-census.html

All models are always wrong. Applying the population divisor, which is a wrong model, over the top of your wrong model (cases) produces an even more wrong, wrong model. But false models atop false models sure is USEFUL.

Which brings me to a post I thought about making last week: ad hominem *as* critical thinking. I may find the time to make that post if I'm lucky.

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ