[FRIAM] ideological convergence, fringe fluidity, and the salad bar

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 12:56:16 EST 2020

I think it is merely personal. I don't get that "aura" from lefties. I definitely get it from the righties. I think that says more about you, as a person, and me, as a person, than it says anything generalizable about lefties or righties.

It's mind boggling that you don't get that feeling when talking to some Sheriff's deputy or corrections officer and hearing them use the word "constitution". It's scary as hell and as zealous as it gets.

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ