[FRIAM] hijinks

Steve Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Fri Nov 6 11:23:50 EST 2020

My ISP (CNSP/NMSURF) went down at 1:30 yesterday afternoon and did not
return until the wee hours this morning.   They reported that a major
fiber cut *south* of ABQ was the cause and it took out their primary
feed, but also a couple of secondary/tertiary feeds they usually can
fall back on.

I blame the Boogaloo Bois... or maybe the Cowboys for Trump with their
backhoes....   do Antifa know how to operate heavy equipment?  Surely it
is in their training protocol?   They seem more likely to actually have
people who would know how to splice up broken fiber.