[FRIAM] hijinks

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Fri Nov 6 13:03:50 EST 2020

Out in Arroyo Hondo in the early 2000s, I had Starband.  The bandwidth was good for the time but the latency was impossible.   If I really had to work remote (typing over ssh), I'd use dialup.   To grab tarfiles and such I'd use the satellite.

AT&T my ISP, and the parent company of CNN is still acting up here.   At this point there isn't much Trump could do that would surprise me.   Remember this weird news conference?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/21/politics/fbi-election-security/index.html

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-intelligence/divided-senate-confirms-trump-loyalist-ratcliffe-as-u-s-top-spy-idUSKBN22X28G