[FRIAM] Biden beats Trump

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 13:08:53 EST 2020

Hi, Frank,

In principle, I would try it; with covid, no way. Some way to work remotely?

Eric pointed out something about a week ago, which is either a great insight, or a shared prejudice, and I haven’t figured out  which: my values tell me that the fact that I disagree profoundly with 70 million of my fellow citizens is an instability that needs to be addressed;  it isn’t clear to me that any of those 70 million feel the same way.  The crowd of trumpers on the street yesterday give passers-by the four-fingered salute were not recruiting but making a display of their own solidarity.  I ever a Trumper were to write me and say, “I want to talk,” I would be all in.

Nicholas Thompson

 <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com> ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com

 <https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/> https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/