[FRIAM] vote

Barry MacKichan barry.mackichan at mackichan.com
Sun Nov 8 15:34:42 EST 2020

If I understand you, you ignored Trump supporters in Pennsylvania,
Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, etc. All of
those states have substantial rural parts. I think that possibly doing
the same exercise with counties would be interesting as a measurement of
the degree politics is a function of location.

The line between red and blue is going to be very complicated, going
through the middle of many Thanksgiving dinner tables.

—Barry