[FRIAM] Biden beats Trump

David Eric Smith desmith at santafe.edu
Mon Nov 9 20:09:41 EST 2020

> On Nov 9, 2020, at 6:42 PM, uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ <gepropella at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>  etc. and you've got a pretty significant set of non-buffoons working toward authoritarianism ... even if they don't *say* that's what they're doing.

These days, I think they don’t even mind saying that’s what they are doing.  That is a thing that has changed a bit after Trump tested the waters and found everybody was good with it.

Those with access to Georgia TV stations can watch David Perdue and Kelly Loeffler make a pack and attack Raffensperger, or whatever his name is — the election commissioner — because he ran an actually remarkably competent and clean election, rather than stealing it for them.  Pretty transparent.

I was impressed and thought he deserved a lot of credit.  Of course Stacey Abrams is a hero, but that’s another story.

Eric