[FRIAM] How soon until AI takes over polling?

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 12:35:48 EST 2020

Ah.  Glen.  As usual.  Like a stiletto to the heart.  "dualism", indeed!

I suspect that somewhere in those two sentences hides the answer I have been trying get about what a computer model of consciousness might look like.  But that would take another thread.

To be honest, I don't have the band width right now, anyway.  I barely have the band width to eat breakfast.

Nick

Nicholas Thompson
ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com
https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/