[FRIAM] Biden beats Trump

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 14:13:56 EST 2020

And it questions the implicit assumption that others think at all like you think. "The problem with communication is the illusion that it exists."

I was happy to hear that a leader of the Proud Boys is finally being more true to himself ... more honest and authentic!

https://www.newsweek.com/proud-boys-based-stickman-enrique-tarrio-goys-1546597

You be you! You cute little racist sh¡t.

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ