[FRIAM] Steve's brother-in-law

Steve Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Wed Nov 11 22:06:54 EST 2020

I've had more than a few 3 hour phone conversations with SteveG and I
can assure you that there is a Submarine Captain somewhere babbling to
his crew about bidirectional path tracing, phi-theta/phi-theta mapping
and dual-field theory.   I can visualize a stigmergic field in the
world's oceans with Russian, Chinese and Iranian signatures appearing on
their Con screens as he explains it all to them!   Now if we can only
get him in to brief the Donald...

<http://friam-comic.blogspot.com/2016/11/keeping-it-strange.html>