[FRIAM] Biden beats Trump

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 11:52:44 EST 2020

"But steeling yourself against WHAT?"

The impulse to do the same thing.  Being judgemental is so human that Jesus
warned against it.  I don't usually quote him but...

Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what
measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but
considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

---
Frank C. Wimberly
140 Calle Ojo Feliz,
Santa Fe, NM 87505