[FRIAM] Steve's brother-in-law

Tom Johnson tom at jtjohnson.com
Thu Nov 12 11:57:55 EST 2020

I would hire Biden and people like him because he has demonstrated he is
capable of learning.  So when his plagiarism was reported, he apparently
signed up for software that is designed to catch it.  (Software I used ~20
years ago.)  Trump, on the other hand, fires a half dozen or more
Inspector Generals.  Trump, on a daily basis, rejects anything or anyone
that seems to threaten his flimsy shield of narcissism.

How does your BiL feel about being termed a loser and a sucker?  Does he
really think Trump knows more than the generals or admirals?
TJ
Tom Johnson - tom at jtjohnson.com
<https://www.cloudhq-mkt9.net/mail_track/link/83febeee9d13179059_1605200275940?uid=226430&url=mailto%3Atom%40jtjohnson.com>
Institute for Analytic Journalism   --     Santa Fe, NM USA
505.577.6482(c)                                    505.473.9646(h)
*NM Foundation for Open Government*
<https://www.cloudhq-mkt9.net/mail_track/link/83febeee9d13179059_1605200275940?uid=226430&url=http%3A%2F%2Fnmfog.org>
*Check out It's The People's Data
<https://www.cloudhq-mkt9.net/mail_track/link/83febeee9d13179059_1605200275940?uid=226430&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fpages%2FIts-The-Peoples-Data%2F1599854626919671>*