[FRIAM] Guided Apophenia

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 13:13:36 EST 2020

SteveS wrote,

  FriAM, for better and worse, is a "Living Batch", a symbiotic colony of organisms....

So, I guess it’s up to me to eat all the academic cake myself.  Would that I were able! As Eric will point out, I can’t even eat my own slice.

Nick

Nicholas Thompson

 <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com> ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com

 <https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/> https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/