[FRIAM] Biden beats Trump

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 13:45:14 EST 2020

Was it Brown of Harvard that wrote about the f factor to explain the rise
of Hitler and Fascism?  Everyone is attracted to an authoritarian figure
(parent imago) to some extent.  When you feel angry at the Trump sycophants
it's partly because you identify with them a little.  You've resisted the
attraction so why can't they.

Again, in my opinion

Frank