[FRIAM] Biden beats Trump

Steve Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Thu Nov 12 14:35:58 EST 2020

I think I didn't post the massive missive I wrote about how "empathy is
rooted in mirror neurons", and it goes up from there including
self-other models, but maybe this one-liner is the only signal in that
noise anyway.

Also commenting on EricS's "dehumanizing" point, I've come to appreciate
the term "othering" and those who introduced it to me as their *own*
resistance to feeling the need to "other" those who they have patently
been "othered" by.