[FRIAM] SFe not doing so well

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 10:56:25 EST 2020

Glen,

Anecdotal "evidence".  Two weeks ago, I hadn't known anybody who knew anybody who had tested positive; today I know two.  No connection between them.   It appears that only fear regulates the distribution of the virus.  Myself, I am up to March fear level.  Narcissistic Abduction: Now that I am scared, perhaps the virus will ease off?

Nick

Nicholas Thompson

ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com

https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/