[FRIAM] Will Biden Absolve Trump’s Criminality in the Name of ‘National Unity’?

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 14:23:46 EST 2020

Yep. That's how I feel at most of the places I visit. The employees at the (truck) canopy place only wear them because they have to ... with their nose sticking out the top. And the lady at the toy store wore hers properly, but pulls it down to her chin when she looks straight at you to answer a question. And the people at the motorcycle shop and a store where you buy work boots/gloves and such do everything they can to avoid/forget any of it. They're clearly not the batsh¡t people trolling hospitals with cameras trying to get proof that the ICUs are actually empty. <https://www.ksl.com/article/50047970/utah-valley-hospital-strained-by-conspiracy-theorists-trying-to-enter-icu>

But my ability to model any of them is clearly inadequate.

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ