[FRIAM] Invitation from Merle Lefkoff

Merle Lefkoff merlelefkoff at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 20:41:56 EST 2020

Together with some Swedish colleagues, a group of us have launched *Planetary
Balance*, an international organization designed to apply broad complexity
approaches to “wicked” global problems such as successive waves of
pandemics and global soil failure. These are issues of the Anthropocene.
They are global, civilizational and existential in scale. We have at most
one or two decades to address them. Our initial hope is to attract talent
from within the complexity community – students, practitioners, theorists,
–  to  participate in an introductory Coherence Conference. It is to be
held December 5th and 6th 2020, an international convergence of scientists,
informed sustainability advocates, and activists across a variety of time
zones.  This event should be prelude to several subsequent conferences
focusing upon specific problems. It is Zoom virtual, it is free, and we
hope you will join us. The registration link is here:

 The link:

https://giving.clickfunnels.com/Planetary-Balance-Coherence-Conference-2020

--
Merle Lefkoff, Ph.D.