[FRIAM] militant Catholics interviewing Scientologist attorneys?

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 10:07:44 EST 2020

https://www.churchmilitant.com/news/article/exclusive-interview-leigh-dundas-esq

OMFG. I only have a finite amount of time on this earth, most of which is already gone. Reverse engineering synthetic data to fit published summary statistics is SOOOO BORING compared to trying to figure out why a militant Catholic would listen to the opinions of a Scientologist regarding Trump's <flagged>rigorous preparation for combating voter fraud executed by the deep state</flagged>. Maybe empathy is infinite, but my bandwidth for such enticing rabbit holes is not. Why am I drawn to insanity?

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ