[FRIAM] militant Catholics interviewing Scientologist attorneys?

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 15:56:25 EST 2020

Aha! That's very generous of you. If I can cast my fascination with the bizarre as an idiosyncratic attempt to circumscribe a space, then it would make some sense to delve into any given wormhole as long as there's energy to do so. I guess the problem comes in that I often don't *document* what I find. My explicit memory is terrible ... but by diving into all this crazy stuff, am I implicitly learning/reinforcing behaviors that I'm unware of? And if so, then I'm *training* myself to be batsh¡t. Ugh. I need the biohackers to step up their game. I want a raspberry π I can dock with that reinforces explicit New Year's resolutions ... like read more books ... be nicer to people ... and dampens my desire to have intimate discussions with weirdos.

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ