[FRIAM] The History of CTRL + ALT + DELETE | Mental Floss

Angel Edward edward.angel at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 11:32:30 EST 2020

I was an indirect beneficiary of IBM’s secret development of the PC in Florida.

IBM brought in my graduate school friends two-person company that was operating out of his garage to teach the IBM team about microprocessors. The IBM experience led to that company (Integrated Computer Systems, now Learning Tree International) becoming the leading company in the world providing short courses on high technology. During the 80’s I got to teach courses in image processing, graphics and networking all over the U.S., Canada and Europe for them.

Ed

Ed Angel

Founding Director, Art, Research, Technology and Science Laboratory (ARTS Lab)
Professor Emeritus of Computer Science, University of New Mexico

1017 Sierra Pinon
Santa Fe, NM 87501
505-984-0136 (home)		 	edward.angel at gmail.com
505-453-4944 (cell) 				http://www.cs.unm.edu/~angel