[FRIAM] aftermath

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 12:31:17 EST 2020

Naaaa. I think you have a severely biased understanding of libertarianism. To be fair, it's not your fault. A core principle of libertarianism is to argue *for* a state when a state is *necessary*. This is why they're not anarchists. Any reasonable libertarian will willingly argue, and accept if argued well enough, the need for state run programs, including pro-social ones like education and health care.

The trick is you have to separate the actual libertarians from the ones who *call* themselves "libertarians". And then you have to argue patiently, with data, over and over again, until they finally see the need for the state in that context. It's exhausting and I don't blame you if you usually give up before reaching that point.

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ