[FRIAM] aftermath

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 12:45:35 EST 2020

Yeah, I tend to agree. But as I age, I'm unfortunately starting to believe the right's rhetoric that some people are just Evil [⛧], and will fight the evidence and confirm their bias until they die. I was recently told that "it's a shame" that the main lesson I was taught as a child was to shut up and listen. I'm not so sure. The world would be a better place if more people, perhaps including me, simply shut up and listened.

The *last* think I intend to do is "adopt a posture". What I pride myself on is the ability to listen to another's "posture", repeat it back to them, then obliterate that posture ... hopefully without them feeling "attacked" ... which they always do because I'm incompetent at that part. I think I hunt for and try to obliterate any of my own postures I may be at risk of adopting. But clearly I'm delusional. Others *insist* that I do adopt and retain my own postures. Pffft. I am Towlie. I have no idea what's going on.

[⛧] My definition of Evil is simply "willful ignorance". It's not Evil to realize you have a finite lifetime and simply can't learn some subject or another. But it's Evil to insist you've learned all you need to know about some or another subject.

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ