[FRIAM] Climate Science Denial: A rational activity built on incoherence and conspiracy theories | HotWhopper

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Wed Nov 25 17:01:01 EST 2020

Macroviolence like Nagasaki may still be intended to "communicate", but it also aims to vanquish.  Earlier you said that "But it's Evil to insist you've learned all you need to know about some or another subject."  So it would be Evil to vanquish such an adversary?   There's always more to know about them, of course.