[FRIAM] President tested positive for virus

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Fri Oct 2 18:47:36 EDT 2020

Reagan’s dementia made me sad for Nancy.   JFK’s death was a national injury.   Trump leaves Marine One on his feet, and it was a little boring.

“The debate was an important moment. You and I can give sermons about how cruel, dishonest behavior shreds the norms of a decent society. But moral degradation is an invisible process. It happens subtly over time.”