[FRIAM] Shorthands for Brain-stuff

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 13:06:54 EDT 2020

Perhaps there is brain chemistry and pathological brain chemistry and the
latter is associated with pathological, criminal behavior, it would be
useful to the courts, I assume, to know about the defendant's brain.  This
is probably not possible at present and might not be admissible.

---
Frank C. Wimberly
140 Calle Ojo Feliz,
Santa Fe, NM 87505