[FRIAM] now it's personal

Prof David West profwest at fastmail.fm
Tue Oct 13 17:17:39 EDT 2020

No Christianity is evidence that when you remove the psychedelics you get evil authoritarianism.

If Joe Sixpack and everyone else was belonged to the Church of the Vegetal in Santa Fe and partook in the Ayuhuasca ritual periodically, all our social and climate problems would go away and our scientific endeavors would be freed from the tyranny of Science.

davew