[FRIAM] Dennett on agency

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 18:58:47 EDT 2020

Again, according to me, the intention is neither in  the program or in the computer but in the relation between the omputer and its environment over time and space.  I guess, I would have to say, then, that computers can't dointention, but robots can.

Nicholas Thompson
ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com
https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/