[FRIAM] SECU Cars for Kids Online Show

Frank Chambers chambersfw at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 23 19:31:23 EDT 2020

The State Employees Credit Union has gone online with its Cars for Kids show  this year. It benefits the Children's Miracle Network. You can see the cars now and vote for your favorites starting October 26. I have two cars entered, my 1985 Swift DB1 Formula Ford racecar and 1967 Austin Healey 3000. You may be able to see more pictures of the cars if you are on Facebook. I am not a Facebook member and can't see them. I submitted 6 pictures per car along with information about the cars. SECU edited. https://stateecu.com/cars-for-kids/

Frank Chambers

Frank W. Chambers2 Sabroso Pl.Santa Fe, NM 87508Home:  (505) 466-1942Cell:  (405) 614-4353