[FRIAM] Getting You Libertarians' Goats

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 19:48:36 EDT 2020

Jon,

Is a steam governor a case of downward causation?

This question will reveal, no doubt, that I don't understand  your previous
answer, but perhaps others will explain it to me.

I am always troubled by the notion of "self-assembly" since the self that is
assembling is never, by definition, the self that is assembled.

Perhaps I am getting tangled up in words again.

Nicholas Thompson
ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com
https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/