[FRIAM] Getting You Libertarians' Goats

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 13:28:07 EDT 2020

What can you possibly mean by "totally unknown"? EricS' reference to freezing doesn't imply that the thing frozen "knows" anything about being frozen. It's simply a state, in a space, where some other states in that space are unreachable. Anthropomorphizing to dreaming humans adds that higher order reflective layer, executive, or enteroceptive process that isn't necessary for *most* conversations about emergence.

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ