[FRIAM] Detailed NM COVID metrics

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 15:55:26 EDT 2020

Hi, Tom,

Yes.  That link is to an interesting page.  The state estimated r naught  (1.04) is up from 0.70 in the last two weeks, but the new cases (125) and the test positivity rate (2.3) are holding pretty steady.   I also recommend looking at the dashboard <https://cvprovider.nmhealth.org/public-dashboard.html>  map by zipcode.  It’s frustrating because it shows only total cases, but I have been keeping a hand tab of daily cases, which are coming in at under ten (cf 1 or 2 in April).  Most of the cases are in 87507, with 505 coming net.  I wish we had better information on how contact tracing is working.

Nick

Nicholas Thompson

 <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com> ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com

 <https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/> https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/