[FRIAM] Today's Sermon:: a minor awokening

⛧ glen gepropella at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 17:26:21 EDT 2020

Yep. I totally agree. If the result *informs* those deluded about the existence of efficient markets, then the cruelty might be worthwhile. But what's more likely is the entitled 'libertarian' children will stay deluded and continue blaming the underclass of some kind of laziness or moral failure.

--
glen ⛧