[FRIAM] speaking of good video essays

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 10:42:10 EDT 2020

I'd missed this one, which is fairly important right NOW in the context of systemic police brutality, BLM, Michael Reinoehl, Aaron Danielson, and self-policing:

Was Every German Soldier Bad? - A Response
https://youtu.be/Fu-MDEXwV4s

Actually LOL: "Keeping in mind what we have talked about thus far, try to guess who's the author of this quote: 'The day is not far distant [when] the whole hemisphere will be ours in fact as, by virtue of our superiority of race, it already is ours morally.' You probably think this was said by some Nazi who rightfully got the news at Nuremberg. But actually, this quote came from this absolute unit of a boy, William Howard Taft, US President from 1909-1913."

I say this essay is important given Reinhoehl and Danileson because I've believed and *argued* that the overwhelming majority of antifa are peaceful resistors, wearing body armor mostly in order to withstand the blows of the fascists. But in this case, Reinhoehl, I think, JUST AS GUILTY as Kyle Rittenhouse. He "took his gun to town" (https://youtu.be/VTAZ7xzZKAw) and sure enough killed and died because of it.

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ