[FRIAM] Getting You Libertarians' Goats

Steve Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Mon Sep 14 11:33:33 EDT 2020

Glen -

Thanks for the reminder to keep on supporting local/independent if you
want them to be around later.  Or because they are your neighbors.  Or
of course, if you just want to stick it to Bezos like the Lilliputians
that we are!

I didn't know about this resource.   I have degenerated to routing all
of my orders through Op Cit which moved to De Vargas from SanBusco.
They try very hard to find and obtain any title and have offered Mary
that they will also add her wish list to theirs and pull books she is
looking for as they find them (they have a big backlog of unsorted and
get more every day in trade) rather than order.

They don't seem to be registered with Bookshop, nor does Big Star...
I'll follow up and see why maybe not.

- Steve