[FRIAM] Getting You Libertarians' Goats

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Mon Sep 14 13:50:05 EDT 2020

The rules of the game, and the supervision of the system allows for predatory behavior, yet as consumers we should try to collectively compensate around the margins?  Aren't the adaptive responses to 1) become a predator or 2) demand the system be changed, or both?   Before the robots take over for Amazon delivery, I want to see a few plausible Trumpers delivering my Lysol.   (The books I'll transfer electronically.)