[FRIAM] Getting You Libertarians' Goats

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Mon Sep 14 20:01:45 EDT 2020

Ok, repeated unusually big wildfires or hurricanes would not be of the revolution type of perturbation because those are less coupled to a low-dimensional artificial control system.    Revolutionaries are just turning knobs in ham-handed ways trying to change a much more complicated system without really knowing what one is doing.   The system rebounds to an equilibrium.