[FRIAM] Getting You Libertarians' Goats

⛧ glen gepropella at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 22:18:29 EDT 2020

Well, sure. But the assumptions and simplifications are piling up fast. With anarcho-capitalism, I was trying to suggest a governing system that relies on as few assumptions as possible. And my sense is that social democracy relies on more assumptions (like the existence of stable functional forms).

--
glen ⛧