[FRIAM] Don't take your guns (or ammo) to town...

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Wed Sep 16 20:31:45 EDT 2020

Barbara Bush was said to have evolved in her thinking on various issues.[1]  Biden has followed trends too.
Should past beliefs and actions make it impossible to accept progress provided the change is enduring?   A riot (say) could serve to make people remember and recognize the cost structure associated with a policy or norm.   "Oh sh*t, this is important, I need to pay attention."

[1] https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/04/a-visit-with-barbara-bush/558362/