[FRIAM] Coronavirus Transmission via Aerosols

Frank Chambers chambersfw at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 21 01:25:19 EDT 2020

The CDC has updated its information about the transmission of the coronavirus to recognize a larger role for the 1 micron particles/droplets exhaled by the asymptomatic. These can remain airborne as aerosols. I have suspected this is the case since I learned about asymptomatic transmission. The 6 foot rule is based upon the motion of larger 5 micron droplets in coughs and sneezes. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/how-covid-spreads.html

Stay safe,Frank

Frank W. Chambers2 Sabroso Pl.Santa Fe, NM 87508Home:  (505) 466-1942Cell:  (405) 614-4353