[FRIAM] truths as model correspondences and ground truths

Steve Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Tue Sep 22 15:16:45 EDT 2020

Jon -

Good post/link!

I'm about 1/3 of the way in, and besides trying to listen carefully to
the German Accent and ignoring the well-groomed door-to-door missionary
look of this pair, I was VERY impressed across the board.  I find the
Computer/Information Science idiom to be a little "off" but probably as
good as it gets... it feels like equal parts "traditional western
philosophy", "western apprehensions of eastern philosophy", physics, and
computer/information science which makes for a rich (and in this case
fairly coherent, if densely packed and sometimes obscure) mix.

I'm glad I took the time to let this one get past my impatiences and
filters.

- Steve