[FRIAM] Time travel article

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Sat Sep 26 17:20:04 EDT 2020

It seems to be a thought experiment on whether some process functions can exist while preserving freedom of action.  They even say they aren’t concerned with space-time geometry and conclude  “Further studies will be necessary to find genuine physical scenarios realising the acausal processes we have discovered.”   Somehow my world is not shaken.