[FRIAM] Time travel article

Steve Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Sat Sep 26 23:07:21 EDT 2020

Cody McButterFly -

Maybe part of a reality series "Fireball Run", vaguely related (maybe)
to the classic gumball rally?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gumball_3000

I don't care what Los Alamos or MIT or Germaine Tobar say, *DON"T drive
the DeLorean backwards at 88MPH" (and don't get the Gremlins wet either).

Here's ya some "reversibility" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpJ-kGII074

- Doc Smith-Brown