[FRIAM] my data is bigger

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Mon Sep 28 12:13:46 EDT 2020

For example, it often seems like a mathematician's idea of utility is that one other mathematician 5 time zones away might use an idea.  That's if they are feeling very affable.   On the other extreme is a random (that frequents the same pub) who might find an idea relevant to their relationships, household, etc.    Some reflection is useful to understand what is desired from communication.  Honestly, a lot of very technical material is already written down and is useful in that form.